The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Sutton Trust 2024

Has anymore been accepted to St Andrews yet? i’m trying to meet other people going aswell :smile:)
Original post by e4mush
Has anymore been accepted to St Andrews yet? i’m trying to meet other people going aswell :smile:)

Hey! I have, what course are you doing?
(edited 1 month ago)
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
Original post by theidlerwheel
Hey! I have, what course are you doing?

I got accepted into the physics, astronomy and earth sciences course!! what about you?
Original post by e4mush
I got accepted into the physics, astronomy and earth sciences course!! what about you?

I got into geography, sustainable development and art, are you looking forward to going? Im a little bit nervous!
Reply 4
Original post by theidlerwheel
I got into geography, sustainable development and art, are you looking forward to going? Im a little bit nervous!

aaa that’s so cool!! i’m quite nervous too hahah - only time i’ve been away from home alone for so long was school camp.. i’m so excited too tho cause it’s going to be subjects i enjoy!!
Hi, I got into Computing and Maths and Statistics
Reply 6
Original post by AverageApple288
Hi, I got into Computing and Maths and Statistics

aaa cool!! are you nervous??
Original post by e4mush
aaa cool!! are you nervous??

A bit but I think it will be really fun
Hi, I got into geography and sustainable development and earth sciences
Reply 9
Original post by BlueStardew
Hi, I got into geography and sustainable development and earth sciences

aaa that’s cool!! i got into physics and earth sciences too!!
Original post by e4mush

I got accepted in to physics as well. are u applying 1st year or 2nd year entry. i put down 2nd but im not sure whether to change it bcs it seems like not many people do go straight to 2nd
Reply 11
Original post by Willharvey24
I got accepted in to physics as well. are u applying 1st year or 2nd year entry. i put down 2nd but im not sure whether to change it bcs it seems like not many people do go straight to 2nd

i haven’t applied to university, i applied to the sutton trust so i’m not sure if that’s what you mean or if you mean actual going to uni 😭😭
Original post by e4mush

bit late but yeah i did bahaha, got into the computing maths and statistics one 🕺🕺

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending