The Student Room Group

How to revise??

Hi!!
I’ve been struggling to revise a lot recently and have tried a lot of different techniques and ‘hacks’ to study but nothing seems to work. (I struggle with both content and exam questions)

I’ve tried everything from mind maps to blurting to just doing exam questions while using the mark scheme but nothing seems to stick (?)
Original post by Anonymous
Hi!!
I’ve been struggling to revise a lot recently and have tried a lot of different techniques and ‘hacks’ to study but nothing seems to work. (I struggle with both content and exam questions)
I’ve tried everything from mind maps to blurting to just doing exam questions while using the mark scheme but nothing seems to stick (?)

If you're struggling with content then its important to just go through watching videos/reading notes on the content then making your own notes/flashcards on what you're learning. Mind maps and blurting are great techniques for when you feel you understand the content, but you should make sure you know everything first. After doing notes on content you can then test your knowledge with exam questions and that way you can find where the gaps in your knowledge are. You can do this!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending