The Student Room Group

I wrote the wrong email for one of my parents

Hi. I just submitted my application for SFE and i realised i wrote the wrong email for one of my parents. There is no option on my account to change that , and parent cant support my application because the website wont allow it . What can i do ? I dont want to start sending letters to SFE and i cant call them either? Can i cancel my application and start over again? Please, please answer me soon . I m stressed out .
Don’t cancel your application.

Download the pff2 form pdf. Get your parent to complete it and upload it in your account with a cover note explaining which parent this is for (or even better fill it in foe both parents so it’s all in one place).
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Don’t cancel your application.
Download the pff2 form pdf. Get your parent to complete it and upload it in your account with a cover note explaining which parent this is for (or even better fill it in foe both parents so it’s all in one place).

Thank you . I was scared to cancel the aplication as i saw they specify exact reasons for it and my reason wasnt there 😱. But the thing is that the website wont allow me to complete that form online. I dont know the reason behind it.
Original post by Nene1979
Thank you . I was scared to cancel the aplication as i saw they specify exact reasons for it and my reason wasnt there 😱. But the thing is that the website wont allow me to complete that form online. I dont know the reason behind it.

It’s a pdf. You need to download and fill it in and save it on your laptop then upload it (or print it out and fill it in then scan it).
Original post by Nene1979
Hi. I just submitted my application for SFE and i realised i wrote the wrong email for one of my parents. There is no option on my account to change that , and parent cant support my application because the website wont allow it . What can i do ? I dont want to start sending letters to SFE and i cant call them either? Can i cancel my application and start over again? Please, please answer me soon . I m stressed out .

Hi there,

The best option would be the PFF2 form and to upload it online.

Thanks,
Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending