The Student Room Group

year 12

im in year 12 and i want to resit 2 of my GCSE do i have to do this privately and pay?
Reply 1
If you're asking about this now, in April, it's unlikely you will be able to book exams for the 2024 summer exam season, which means you would be sitting two GCSEs alongside your 3 or 4 A levels in 2025. If I were you I'd talk to your head of year, form tutor, or exam officer about this.
Reply 2
Original post by 0gg
If you're asking about this now, in April, it's unlikely you will be able to book exams for the 2024 summer exam season, which means you would be sitting two GCSEs alongside your 3 or 4 A levels in 2025. If I were you I'd talk to your head of year, form tutor, or exam officer about this.

iwas thinking of sitting them in october/november is that not possible
Original post by 444ssbsbbs

You said originally that you "want to resit 2 of my GCSE". Do those two happen to be Mathematics and English Language? I ask because those are the only two GCSEs available to retake in the November exam series.
Reply 4

I thought you could only do that if that's the autumn right after you did the exam?
Reply 5
Original post by DataVenia
You said originally that you "want to resit 2 of my GCSE". Do those two happen to be Mathematics and English Language? I ask because those are the only two GCSEs available to retake in the November exam series.

nope chemistry and biology
nope chemistry and biology

OK. That answers your "iwas thinking of sitting them in october/november is that not possible" question then. (It's not possible.)
Reply 7
im in year 12 and i want to resit 2 of my GCSE do i have to do this privately and pay?

Hi, I also wanted to resit my chemistry gcse but it’s too late now. Are u going to do it in year 13 then?

Quick Reply

Latest