The Student Room Group

Moving to Florida from uk as a student

I'm very indecisive about this since im in year 10 currently and idk if i should move there or would it disrupt my studies. I wanna get into a good uni in usa as well. Should i move now? Or move after my GCSEs? Or move after i finish A-levels?
Pls help
Thanks!
Reply 1
Are your parents giving you the option to move? Why do you want to suddenly go to Florida? Since you are halfway into GCSE I would just finish GCSEs first, A levels aren't required so maybe move then?
Original post by pravers
Are your parents giving you the option to move? Why do you want to suddenly go to Florida? Since you are halfway into GCSE I would just finish GCSEs first, A levels aren't required so maybe move then?

Yea it's up to me. I wanna move there bc i visited there last week and i really liked it there, and it's a good state for my family to live in because of the climate.
But the thing is if i move after my gcses I'd be in 11th grade that means I'd only have one year to finish the required stuff that will get me into a good uni. So i feel like if i moved now i would have mire time because I'd be in 9th/10th grade. Students in usa do their SATs in 11th grade i think, and idk if it's required to get into a good uni.
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending