The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Are these a levels good For LSE accounting and Finance Or any top uni finance course

I go to a grammar school and i chose Maths, Further Maths, Economics and Computing. I am a grade 9 student and capable in all of these subjects but i am not sure if this will give me an advantage into these top unis. (i have to do 4 as my school wont let me take further without it) Any recommendations??? OR extra curriculars i can do to maximise chances
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by mk.mk1
I go to a grammar school and i chose Maths, Further Maths, Economics and Computing. I am a grade 9 student and capable in all of these subjects but i am not sure if this will give me an advantage into these top unis. (i have to do 4 as my school wont let me take further without it) Any recommendations??? OR extra curriculars i can do to maximise chances

those are fine. for extracurriculars try to apply for job experience at banks over summer and try get involved in economics societies and what not.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Jjsjjsjssjsj
those are fine. for extracurriculars try to apply for job experience at banks over summer and try get involved in economics societies and what not.

ok thank you, ive applied for Delloite and HSBC for this summer will try to get some more over year 12 hopefully.
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by mk.mk1
ok thank you, ive applied for Delloite and HSBC for this summer will try to get some more over year 12 hopefully.

Those are good. I did JP Morgan and PwC to get a taste of consulting. I recommend doing a consulting one, I found it the most enjoyable and educational, and it made me reconsider my future career choices lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending