The Student Room Group

A level biology cram?

Anyone have any idea on how I can cram all of topics 1-4 before my mock on Wednesday (I’ve done basic revision for most of the topics but still struggle to remember the content and answer the exam questions)
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone have any idea on how I can cram all of topics 1-4 before my mock on Wednesday (I’ve done basic revision for most of the topics but still struggle to remember the content and answer the exam questions)
What exam board is this for?
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
What exam board is this for?

It’s for AQA!
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous

ik this is wierd but something that worked for me in year 12 was using chatgpt and copying and pasting good notes like from savemyexams (which now costs to use😕) and telling it to make flashcard active recall style questions with answers based of those notes and i crammed and got a B so yeah lol. I also just practiced as much past papers for as I could. tryna cram now and do the same for the real thing im cooked
Reply 4
Original post by prosperx
ik this is wierd but something that worked for me in year 12 was using chatgpt and copying and pasting good notes like from savemyexams (which now costs to use😕) and telling it to make flashcard active recall style questions with answers based of those notes and i crammed and got a B so yeah lol. I also just practiced as much past papers for as I could. tryna cram now and do the same for the real thing im cooked

Good luck with your exams!!

I might try this tbh. I’ve been told active recall questions are the best way to memorise something but I didn’t think to use ai (it’s probably easier than trying to find questions for the exam board)..thanks for the help!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending