The Student Room Group

minimum maintenance loan despite giving financial income

Hey, so i received the entitlement letter for sfe however i was given the minimum which is 4.7k. I’m really confused and stressed as my accom is 10.8k. My parents filled out the pff2 form and sent it off and my dad makes about 38k after tax and my mother doesn’t pay tax as she only works part time. Is it some sort of mistake or have they not processed it. But then again i dont see why they would send me an entitlement letter if they haven’t processed my pff2 form. The pff2 form was sent by post.
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by kayla.g05
Hey, so i received the entitlement letter for sfe however i was given the minimum which is 4.7k. I’m really confused and stressed as my accom is 10.8k. My parents filled out the pff2 form and sent it off and my dad makes about 38k after tax and my mother doesn’t pay tax as she only works part time. Is it some sort of mistake or have they not processed it. But then again i dont see why they would send me an entitlement letter if they haven’t processed my pff2 form. The pff2 form was sent by post.

Hi there,

We can approve applications before we process PFF2 forms. It just means that's what you've been approved for just now, once the PFF2 forms processed you'd receive another entitlement letter.

Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending