The Student Room Group

HELP - University entry requirements

I want to study med so lots of unis have an enrty req. of A*AA
this is what imperial college london says:
"Be predicted the minimum entry requirements*: A in Biology; A in Chemistry; A in a third subject. Everything on your UCAS application will be considered. However, we will select candidates for interviews looking at academic requirements and UCAT score"

does that mean for interviews someone w 4x A* would be selected for interview over someone with A*A*AA (given they have similar UCAT scores). essentially, im confused as to if having higher predicted grades (that meet the min req.) give u an advantage for interview selection or not
Reply 1
Original post by anonymous.2003
I want to study med so lots of unis have an enrty req. of A*AA
this is what imperial college london says:
"Be predicted the minimum entry requirements*: A in Biology; A in Chemistry; A in a third subject. Everything on your UCAS application will be considered. However, we will select candidates for interviews looking at academic requirements and UCAT score"
does that mean for interviews someone w 4x A* would be selected for interview over someone with A*A*AA (given they have similar UCAT scores). essentially, im confused as to if having higher predicted grades (that meet the min req.) give u an advantage for interview selection or not

both will most likely get a interview , also you forgot personal statement which matters
Original post by Sai07
both will most likely get a interview , also you forgot personal statement which matters

yeah ofc but i was just a bit confused about the predicted grade part, thanks!

Quick Reply