The Student Room Group

Struggling to find free UCAT resources

Hi, does anyone know of any free UCAT practice resources? I’ve heard of only medify and medic portal and UCAT courses which require payment. My parents are under financial pressure from paying for my private school, but not enough to qualify for bursary or widening access and they won’t be willing to pay for stuff like medify.
Reply 1
The UCAT is arguably teh most important part of this medical application especially this/next year. Write a sincere email to Medify and Medentry explaining your situations as they are the best by far and I don’t want you to be disadvantaged. Possibly explain your situation to your school and they maybe able to support you. Otherwise you can either get a job if possible and you’ll be able to make enough in two days of work to afford it. There is passmedicine which is the most popular free option but isnt quite as representative and good. Finally maybe drop your PayPal/CashApp and a billionaire TSR patron could help. @GANFYD I’ve notified Ganfyd as he is my inspiration especially after the boxing match with Daisy iykyk 🤭 and is by far the biggest intellect on the entirety of the interwebs and may have some more useful advice!
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 2
Original post by t_boy356
The UCAT is arguably teh most important part of this medical application especially this/next year. Write a sincere email to Medify and Medentry explaining your situations as they are the best by far and I don’t want you to be disadvantaged. Possibly explain your situation to your school and they maybe able to support you. Otherwise you can either get a job if possible and you’ll be able to make enough in two days of work to afford it. There is passmedicine which is the most popular free option but isnt quite as representative and good. Finally maybe drop your PayPal/CashApp and a billionaire TSR patron could help. @GANFYD I’ve notified Ganfyd as he is my inspiration especially after the boxing match with Daisy iykyk 🤭 and is by far the biggest intellect on the entirety of the interwebs and may have some more useful advice!

*she! :lol:

@kitty15
MedEntry certainly used to give out a lot of bursaries for their course, so worth a try.
Medify is about £30 a month and you will only need about 2 months worth, so as suggested, a part time job, babysitting, birthday money etc can all go towards it.
UCAT have some free questions and so do medify and some of the other courses, but they do not give you the access to the skills training etc.
Give them a go and if you are scoring highly, they may be all you need

Good luck!
Original post by GANFYD
*she! :lol:
@kitty15
MedEntry certainly used to give out a lot of bursaries for their course, so worth a try.
Medify is about £30 a month and you will only need about 2 months worth, so as suggested, a part time job, babysitting, birthday money etc can all go towards it.
UCAT have some free questions and so do medify and some of the other courses, but they do not give you the access to the skills training etc.
Give them a go and if you are scoring highly, they may be all you need
Good luck!

Okay I will check those out thank you!
Reply 4
Original post by kitty15
Okay I will check those out thank you!

Have a look at the spoiler in the first post here
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7328835

Somebody, somewhere has posted free resources
Reply 5
Original post by kitty15
Hi, does anyone know of any free UCAT practice resources? I’ve heard of only medify and medic portal and UCAT courses which require payment. My parents are under financial pressure from paying for my private school, but not enough to qualify for bursary or widening access and they won’t be willing to pay for stuff like medify.

I feel like there are a lot of great resources on YouTube with tips and tricks! That's primarily what I used!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending