The Student Room Group

UCL, Bath and Kings IR Course Sizes

Hey,
I have been trying to find out how many students are typically in a course for International Relations at Bath, Kings and UCL, my offers unis. Any idea how many people there are, or where to find the metrics or ask a current student?

Thanks
Reply 1
Found out that UCL has an IR course size of 150 students approx, still looking for info on Bath and KCL
Reply 2
Original post by tezlor
Found out that UCL has an IR course size of 150 students approx, still looking for info on Bath and KCL

for 2021/22 KCL accepted 191 people out of 763 offers given out. For Bath i couldn't find IR on its own, but politics and IR was around 50 so i assume similar or lower for IR on its own for 2020/21
Reply 3
Original post by joe_y.i
for 2021/22 KCL accepted 191 people out of 763 offers given out. For Bath i couldn't find IR on its own, but politics and IR was around 50 so i assume similar or lower for IR on its own for 2020/21

Thank you! Thats really helpful, and I am actually accepting the offer to Kings
Original post by joe_y.i
hi ! does 191 acceptance out of 763 offers means that KCL took back some offers afterwards ????
Reply 5
Original post by withlove.ym
hi ! does 191 acceptance out of 763 offers means that KCL took back some offers afterwards ????

It means that out of the 763 offers given, 191 firmed or insured this offer and achieved the grades to get in. The other 572 either did not make the grades, or rejected the offer
Original post by tezlor
Thank you! Thats really helpful, and I am actually accepting the offer to Kings

hey ! I also accepted my offer to study International Relations at Kings ! i talked to some students there and apparently the course is quite popular since it's part of the War Studies departement, which is a good one. but I think that more students are enrolled in the History and International Relations course, so the number of students studying IR might increase if you take that into consideration.
Original post by joe_y.i
It means that out of the 763 offers given, 191 firmed or insured this offer and achieved the grades to get in. The other 572 either did not make the grades, or rejected the offer
ahh okay. thanx for the clarification !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending