The Student Room Group

Average rent in UK

Hi I hope you are well what’s the average rent in the UK for a flat. Especially ones with bills included.
1 bedroom flats. Tatty back street ones, a bit rough are around £500 with shared facilities.. Decent ones near good transport links and amenities around £800 and city ones £1200. These are basic small flats. Nice ones recently built are about 50% more. House sharing can be more cost effective. Or University campus accommodation if you can get it.
Original post by Clive MAM
1 bedroom flats. Tatty back street ones, a bit rough are around £500 with shared facilities.. Decent ones near good transport links and amenities around £800 and city ones £1200. These are basic small flats. Nice ones recently built are about 50% more. House sharing can be more cost effective. Or University campus accommodation if you can get it.

Thank you :smile:
Hi there, this is a very general question; as you know, the price of any property differs according to the city, which part of the city, the location, and the amenities in the building. Take London, for instance; it is a considerably expensive city with high rent compared to other towns, villages, and cities. However, it's estimated that the average rent for flats in the UK can go between £1,150-£1,200 per month, and bills are included. I’d recommend that you narrow your search to at least the city where you’d like to live and start your apartment hunt at Casita. You’ll find endless options, all with different price ranges.
Original post by emily.richards
Hi there, this is a very general question; as you know, the price of any property differs according to the city, which part of the city, the location, and the amenities in the building. Take London, for instance; it is a considerably expensive city with high rent compared to other towns, villages, and cities. However, it's estimated that the average rent for flats in the UK can go between £1,150-£1,200 per month, and bills are included. I’d recommend that you narrow your search to at least the city where you’d like to live and start your apartment hunt at Casita. You’ll find endless options, all with different price ranges.

Thank you well ideally I wanted to look for something in Manchester is that considered too expensive though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending