The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Lse accounting and finance 2024

Is it normal that I still haven’t heard back yet from lse for accounting and finance starting 2024. I got my application in on the 12th December via ucas and stuff :frown: quite panicked ngl

Scroll to see replies

Same thing with me I applied in November. They're the only university I haven't heard back from. :frown:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
yeah same quite stressed
Original post by Anonymous
Is it normal that I still haven’t heard back yet from lse for accounting and finance starting 2024. I got my application in on the 12th December via ucas and stuff :frown: quite panicked ngl

isn't the offer holder day on the 24th? they should be sending decisions by now..
Reply 4
Original post by BuildingCorpse
yeah same quite stressed

same
Original post by bennythav
same

Have u heard back ?
heard back from them today- got rejected lol
Original post by manu_2005

Same as well. Applied in mid December and got rejected today at 8pm, with no reason given.
Everyone is getting rejected now ig. I applied for Finance and I am scared cuz all I see is rejections now.
Reply 9
Still waiting for A&F (home)...
Original post by manu_2005

Did they give you a reason on why you were rejected?
Same as well. Applied in mid December and got rejected today at 8pm, with no reason given.

Update: lse sent me an email saying I got rejected because of the “exceptional standard of other applicants”😔
yup I just got rejected. Honestly was a huge punch to the gut but I'm going to just focus on my exams now... I'm still waiting on King's so fingers crossed!
(Home student) Just heard back - rejected for A+F (stats: A*AA (Accounting, Maths & Chemistry), GCSEs: 988888888). Good luck to the rest of you still waiting!
Hey I got rejected but got no such email. Like only update on UCAS. Is that normal?
(Home student) Just heard back - rejected for A+F (stats: A*AA (Accounting, Maths & Chemistry), GCSEs: 988888888). Good luck to the rest of you still waiting!

Did they give u a reason ? Also dw there’s better things for you ! Keep grinding I hope u smash a levels !
Original post by Tanuraman
Hey I got rejected but got no such email. Like only update on UCAS. Is that normal?

I got rejected at 8pm on Sunday and then at 2:30am on Monday I got the LSE email explaining why they rejected.
I’d say wait a couple hours and then you should receive one.
I got rejected at 8pm on Sunday and then at 2:30am on Monday I got the LSE email explaining why they rejected.
I’d say wait a couple hours and then you should receive one.

Did not receive any email from UCL as well actually
Just the UCAS update and same goes for Imperial (it has been a month) just the Ucas update.
Original post by Tanuraman
Did not receive any email from UCL as well actually
Just the UCAS update and same goes for Imperial (it has been a month) just the Ucas update.

Damn, idk then
Did they give u a reason ? Also dw there’s better things for you ! Keep grinding I hope u smash a levels !

I received an email later on from LSE stating that my personal statement was not as strong as other candidates. And thank you, hope you smash your a levels too! Are you still waiting to hear back?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending