The Student Room Group

LAHP funding 2024

I am a PhD candidate for Law at Kings and am still waiting on LAHP results. Has anyone heard anything?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by sreystudies
I am a PhD candidate for Law at Kings and am still waiting on LAHP results. Has anyone heard anything?

I have heard from LISS (the ESRC award DTP) but not from LAHP. Geography applicant here.
Nothing yet.
I emailed the LAHP. They apologised for the wrong info on their website. They said the results would come out on 26th April (Friday).
Reply 3
Going by the LAHP funding post (and replies) here from last year, I think you only hear from them on the day of (26th April, as u/Aglarien has pointed out).
Reply 4
The waiting is such a struggle!
Reply 5
Original post by NattyLB
The waiting is such a struggle!

It is, LOL. But anyhow, only two more days now (unless you're on the reserve list).

Let's all post our results here when we get them?
Reply 6
Agreed and good luck to you all
Wish you all good luck
Hello all! Just wondering if anyone has heard from LAHP yet?
Original post by SavoyTruffle

Nothing yet! Eek
Reply 10

Nothing yet!
Reply 11

Nope, nothing yet.
Reply 12
... Anyone thinking they're going to release the results tomorrow, and that they thought better of the "mistake"?
Reply 13
My thoughts exactly though surely there’s no one in at the weekend so it’ll be Monday 😔 I don’t mind waiting so long as it’s good news lol

I went back and looked at the 2023 thread and looks like people had started hearing by 12.30ish last year.
Reply 14
Original post by NattyLB
My thoughts exactly though surely there’s no one in at the weekend so it’ll be Monday 😔 I don’t mind waiting so long as it’s good news lol
I went back and looked at the 2023 thread and looks like people had started hearing by 12.30ish last year.

I saw the post too, I was half expecting the mail to show up at 12.30/ 1.00.

Anyhow, I hope you're wrong about Monday because I cannot wait that long 😭😭. Wish they'd tell us and get it over with.
I was just awarded the LAHP Open Studentship! Email came through at 2:20, but the portal has not updated
Original post by farmerbee88
I was just awarded the LAHP Open Studentship! Email came through at 2:20, but the portal has not updated

Congratulations! Will they release the result at the same time?
Reply 17
Original post by farmerbee88

Huge congratulations! You must be thrilled!
Just got the rejection email… Congratulations to the awardees!
Just got my rejection. I already have an offer from LISS so not too bad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending