The Student Room Group

What does it mean when a guy hugs you from behind

My friend’s brother hugged me from the back which lasted about a few minutes. I have only known him for a year and I am not even that close to him. Now later I have been thinking about it and wondering if that is usual.
Original post by Anonymous
My friend’s brother hugged me from the back which lasted about a few minutes. I have only known him for a year and I am not even that close to him. Now later I have been thinking about it and wondering if that is usual.

I know some friends do hug each other very casually like that and some who don't. It's hard to tell in this situation what exactly it means - but trust your instincts. If you think he likes you, he most likely does. If you felt uncomfortable let them know so they know your boundaries. If you want to know his intentions, then maybe it's best just to ask so you don't overthink it too much. Whatever the reason - you'll get your answer. I hope that helps
Original post by Anonymous

He was probs enjoying spooning you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending