The Student Room Group

University exams start in 10 days, losing the will to live

I have 4 exams over a period of 2 weeks, there is so much content, I'm second year at UCL doing physics (Quantum Mechanics, Atomic and Molecular Physics, Mathematical Methods III) and chemistry modules. The worst part is I'm still making lecture notes because I didn't make them during term time. The maths is so hard, there is so much content, and they only give us past paper solutions for one paper.

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do, I also have coursework due next monday. If my grade average goes below 60% I won't be allowed to progress onto 4th year.
Original post by ExplodingCactus
I have 4 exams over a period of 2 weeks, there is so much content, I'm second year at UCL doing physics (Quantum Mechanics, Atomic and Molecular Physics, Mathematical Methods III) and chemistry modules. The worst part is I'm still making lecture notes because I didn't make them during term time. The maths is so hard, there is so much content, and they only give us past paper solutions for one paper.
I honestly don't know what I'm going to do, I also have coursework due next monday. If my grade average goes below 60% I won't be allowed to progress onto 4th year.

Hi there,

Maybe you'd see benefit in speaking with one of your classmates about setting up study sessions to help each other with revising? It's normally helpful comparing notes and getting another person's perspective on any maths problems you encounter.

With the time of the exams being quite close I think the best thing you can do is put as much effort as possible into your studying with the time you have left. If you've done your best that's all you can ask for, on a personal note.

Perhaps asking your teacher if they have any other past papers or could point you in the direction of them online would also be a good strategy.

Best of luck with your studies and I hope my answer gave you a couple of helpful pointers!

Ethan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending