The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

NTU ,Oxford brookes or LJMU for BS real estate

Which uni is better if you were to choose to study Real estate ?
Original post by studentnb123
Which uni is better if you were to choose to study Real estate ?

Hi,
I think choosing a university is quite personal, and the course rankings and specific modules being interesting to you is very important. But apart from that, accommodation options, cost of living, the cities vibe, and the campus are all very important, so I’d be sure to consider those things when choosing a uni - I’d definitely recommend attending open days.
Good luck!
Noor, Oxford Brookes rep 😁
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Original post by OXBStudentRep
Hi,
I think choosing a university is quite personal, and the course rankings and specific modules being interesting to you is very important. But apart from that, accommodation options, cost of living, the cities vibe, and the campus are all very important, so I’d be sure to consider those things when choosing a uni - I’d definitely recommend attending open days.
Good luck!

Thx ! This is not easy when u r an international student!
Where to get the ranking by course?
Thx ! This is not easy when u r an international student!

That’s a bit more tricky, but you could try having a look if the universities do virtual tours or webinars. Also asking questions to the students of the universities you're considering for example on unibuddy, and hopefully chat to someone studying that course. Social media platforms like instagram and student takeovers also may give you an idea about the different unis and courses. Good luck!
Noor
Where to get the ranking by course?

https://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk have rankings by course!
-Noor
Original post by OXBStudentRep
Hi,
Good luck!

How do you get assessed?
How do you get assessed?

Most courses are assessed by a mix of coursework assignments and also exams, however it differs individually about weightings!
-Noor

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending