The Student Room Group

"We can't find your application right now" - supporting second year application

Hi,
I have completed my application for my second year of undergrad and emails have been sent to both parents to support my application. My dad has done this just fine through the link on the email, but when my mum tries it just comes up with my first year application. Then when I click on the bit at the bottom that says "Support a student's application for student finance", I type in my CRN and DoB and it comes up with the statement in the title and that the details provided might be incorrect... but I haven't changed anything on my application from last year. I haven't had chance to ring yet but I saw another post on here about this same issue that said when they rang they were told to just wait 24 hours but this has been going for a few days now. Does anyone know what to do? All the information I've provided is the exact same so I haven't got a clue what the issue is.
Original post by abs982
Hi,
I have completed my application for my second year of undergrad and emails have been sent to both parents to support my application. My dad has done this just fine through the link on the email, but when my mum tries it just comes up with my first year application. Then when I click on the bit at the bottom that says "Support a student's application for student finance", I type in my CRN and DoB and it comes up with the statement in the title and that the details provided might be incorrect... but I haven't changed anything on my application from last year. I haven't had chance to ring yet but I saw another post on here about this same issue that said when they rang they were told to just wait 24 hours but this has been going for a few days now. Does anyone know what to do? All the information I've provided is the exact same so I haven't got a clue what the issue is.

Hi there,

If the details provided by the student don’t match with their sponsor(s) e.g., middle name has been included or excluded, the sponsor may be unable to link to the student’s application online and land on the following page: We then advise getting them to do the PFF2 form instead. This can be digitally uploaded onto your account or their account and updates in an estimated 18 working days: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/65afcca870218e000cb41f9a/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,
If the details provided by the student don’t match with their sponsor(s) e.g., middle name has been included or excluded, the sponsor may be unable to link to the student’s application online and land on the following page: We then advise getting them to do the PFF2 form instead. This can be digitally uploaded onto your account or their account and updates in an estimated 18 working days: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/65afcca870218e000cb41f9a/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf Thanks, Jason

Hi,
I haven’t changed any of the details from my first application so I don’t understand why it isn’t working this time. The middle name hasn’t changed, or number, or anything - it’s all the exact same.
Thanks, Abbey
Original post by abs982
Hi,
I haven’t changed any of the details from my first application so I don’t understand why it isn’t working this time. The middle name hasn’t changed, or number, or anything - it’s all the exact same.
Thanks, Abbey

Thanks. This may be the issue. You'd need to contact us via the live chat in your account or on 0300 100 0607 for us to check your application. However, the PFF2 is the current way to rectify this and would encourage getting them to complete this to avoid any delays. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending