The Student Room Group

Can i do an Access to HE course that is unrelated to what i want to do in university

I know you can do a levels unrelated to some courses in uni im just wondering if you can do the same if you do an access course?
Reply 1
I think It just depends on the requirements for the uni course. Some are very specific and will want a related Access course/A levels but some are more general

Quick Reply