The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Alternative course offer bristol 2024

I applied for law at bristol but got rejected. Fortunately, I can still pursue law at three other universities, but they want to assess my application for Social Policy and Criminology instead. I used their applicant dashboard to request a change to Social Policy and Sociology since I prefer the sound of it more. Is anyone else in the same situation?

Also, I'm unsure how long it will take to process the course request change because I only have two weeks to accept the Social Policy and Criminology offer :,)
Original post by Anonymous
I applied for law at bristol but got rejected. Fortunately, I can still pursue law at three other universities, but they want to assess my application for Social Policy and Criminology instead. I used their applicant dashboard to request a change to Social Policy and Sociology since I prefer the sound of it more. Is anyone else in the same situation?
Also, I'm unsure how long it will take to process the course request change because I only have two weeks to accept the Social Policy and Criminology offer :,)

I applied for social policy in the first place ! i’m so excited to do it !!!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

hi there! same position as you after being rejected from law. what did you end up doing?
Reply 3
Original post by allcu
hi there! same position as you after being rejected from law. what did you end up doing?

hey! i ended up not accepting the offer and accepted my insurance offer for law at leicester just because i’d rather do law now than later yk :3
Original post by allcu

Do you actually want to do the alternative course they are offering you.
Or do you really want to do Law.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending