The Student Room Group

How do you revise for maths?

Hey everyone :smile: With exams just around the corner, I thought it'd be helpful to share some revision tips for maths.

What are your tried and tested methods?

Any resources you'd recommend?

Share your top tips for maths revision in the comments! :biggrin:
Reply 1
Hi! For maths mainly I’d recommend as many past questions/papers as possible
I usually try and go through a paper and if I get stuck on a particular question/topic do extra questions on it 🙂
Reply 2
Original post by Pwca
Hey everyone :smile: With exams just around the corner, I thought it'd be helpful to share some revision tips for maths.
What are your tried and tested methods?
Any resources you'd recommend?
Share your top tips for maths revision in the comments! :biggrin:
Monitor your progress, make a mistake list for each topic and fill in on it regularly, it's easier to spot your weaknesses that way. Of course it's still about just doing more practice, notes are really only about 10% of doing good at math, the other 90% is just practice and reflect on that practice. Redo those questions you've gotten wrong previously, do questions you've never seen before, and do not get complacent, you can never be "ready enough".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending