The Student Room Group

Accenture digital and technological solutions degree apprenticeship 2024

Just got an offer from Accenture for the London office, I'm moving from the north so I want to make friends before the minute I step into London. Anyone in a similar situation?
Reply 1
Hey there, I got an offer to do the consultancy apprenticeship in London. I live in London but would like to make some friends before it all starts.
Reply 2
Original post by kfkskgllwkd
Just got an offer from Accenture for the London office, I'm moving from the north so I want to make friends before the minute I step into London. Anyone in a similar situation?

Hey, when did they reply and did you do any tests before it?
Reply 3
Original post by kfkskgllwkd

I'm also from the north and i got an offer from BoE so i'm also looking to move into London.
Original post by jj.123
I'm also from the north and i got an offer from BoE so i'm also looking to move into London.

twins!! I can’t send private messages yet but do you wanna connect on instagram?
Original post by 25jte_
Hey, when did they reply and did you do any tests before it?

yeah, it’s a 4 stage process (I think) and they replied about 3 weeks after the last stage!
Original post by Hjxv
Hey there, I got an offer to do the consultancy apprenticeship in London. I live in London but would like to make some friends before it all starts.

oooo yay, wanna connect on instagram? I can’t send private messages (last time I checked) but I can still see them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending