The Student Room Group

MedEntry UCAT prep

Is anyone here considering getting a MedEntry UCAT preparation package? Are you considering any other platforms or have you tried any before?
Original post by nicolen777
Is anyone here considering getting a MedEntry UCAT preparation package? Are you considering any other platforms or have you tried any before?

Definitely would recommend either med entry or medify
Reply 2
Original post by basicbrowngirl
Definitely would recommend either med entry or medify

Have you tried both? Which one is more similar to the actual exam?🙈
Original post by nicolen777
Have you tried both? Which one is more similar to the actual exam?🙈

Yeah, i would say medify QR is definitely harder than the real thing (which may be good as it will prepare you for harder questions), Medentry AR is harder than the real thing (Medify was a bit easier than real thing but overall quite similar), SJT i would say medify is the closest but i really would recommend reading the Good medical practice guidelines or GDC guidelines as well, DM i would say the real thing was harder than medify - i think medentry was closer, VR medentry was closer as it was harder - medify was easier than the real thing. This was just my opinion and I would strongly recommend using the official UCAT website as well as medentry or medify.
Reply 4
Original post by basicbrowngirl
Yeah, i would say medify QR is definitely harder than the real thing (which may be good as it will prepare you for harder questions), Medentry AR is harder than the real thing (Medify was a bit easier than real thing but overall quite similar), SJT i would say medify is the closest but i really would recommend reading the Good medical practice guidelines or GDC guidelines as well, DM i would say the real thing was harder than medify - i think medentry was closer, VR medentry was closer as it was harder - medify was easier than the real thing. This was just my opinion and I would strongly recommend using the official UCAT website as well as medentry or medify.

Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending