The Student Room Group

Do i need student finance if i'm studying internationally?

i am currently in year 13 and a UK national. i will be moving abroad this september to study abroad. will i not be eligible for student finance?
The only university you can study at outside the uk for an entire degree and be funded by SFE is ULIP.
Anywhere else and you have to fund everything yourself (or source funding from sponsors)

Quick Reply