The Student Room Group

southeastern app took my money

i bought a ticket today and i was expecting to put it on my keycard. I bought it, the money went out of my account. The transaction is still there but i didn't receive a ticket on the app. Not only could not get a ticket on the app(yes i was logged in), i did not get a confirmation email. Theres no sign that i bought the ticket other than the fact that the money went out of my account. It was only £4 and i know in the grand scheme of things, it's not the end of the world, it's not like i lost £20 but this is the third time its in the past 2 months. idk whether its a glitch on the app but I'm just fed up with it. Today I had to buy a new ticket but i got it from the ticket machine.
Anyone else have this happening?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
i bought a ticket today and i was expecting to put it on my keycard. I bought it, the money went out of my account. The transaction is still there but i didn't receive a ticket on the app. Not only could not get a ticket on the app(yes i was logged in), i did not get a confirmation email. Theres no sign that i bought the ticket other than the fact that the money went out of my account. It was only £4 and i know in the grand scheme of things, it's not the end of the world, it's not like i lost £20 but this is the third time its in the past 2 months. idk whether its a glitch on the app but I'm just fed up with it. Today I had to buy a new ticket but i got it from the ticket machine.
Anyone else have this happening?
I used the same keycard i always used, I was logged in on my southeastern account, i always buy the same journey at the same time - i allowed roughly 20 minutes to go by to see if a transaction would come through - still nothing on the app, nothing in my emails (this all happened roughly nearly 6 hours ago).
Most days it does work without a problem but i don't understand why the app just glitches and takes my money?
Original post by Anonymous
I used the same keycard i always used, I was logged in on my southeastern account, i always buy the same journey at the same time - i allowed roughly 20 minutes to go by to see if a transaction would come through - still nothing on the app, nothing in my emails (this all happened roughly nearly 6 hours ago).
Most days it does work without a problem but i don't understand why the app just glitches and takes my money?

Might there has an issue with their app. I hope they will fix it soon and return your money.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending