The Student Room Group

Do you think £9,984.00 per year apprecentship is worth it?

I found apprenticeship in GP practice as Practice Managers Assistant.( I will be getting level 3 business admin with it) This is 20month long apprecentship. I am currently 26 graduate, after not being able get a job for quite some time I am thinking of doing apprenticeship. I am not sure if this is a good role, and as well if it is worth it for only 10k per year. Thanks in andvance.
Original post by username6779482
I found apprenticeship in GP practice as Practice Managers Assistant.( I will be getting level 3 business admin with it) This is 20month long apprecentship. I am currently 26 graduate, after not being able get a job for quite some time I am thinking of doing apprenticeship. I am not sure if this is a good role, and as well if it is worth it for only 10k per year. Thanks in andvance.

10k per year is awful I don’t know how that GP practice have the audacity to offer that, your time is well worth more than 10k a year, also how is that even liveable? How do you plan to live with £832 a month?
Reply 2
Hi @username6779482

Apprenticeships are a great opportunity to earn whilst gaining valuable qualifications. We're launching a campaign in June to recruit apprentices here at the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) 🙂
The starting salary is over 20K, rising to over 24-26K after 6 months probation. You can find out more and sign up for updates on the latest vacancies here. Let me know if you have any questions!

Jade - CPS recruitment team
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending