The Student Room Group

Student finance please help

I applied for my student finance I start my studies on April 29. I still haven't heard anything from them, they asked me for additional documents, which I send to them, but on my website still says "You have action in progress"
We'll send you an email if the status of your activity changes or if we need to do something else. Is something wrong? Also, when it comes to the maintenance loan, some of my friends from studies already have a date when they will be paid but if my application is delayed, will I get the money when it is considered or only in the next term?
Hi there. What was the last evidence you sent to us and when did you send this? Are you and undergraduate student applying for Tuition Fees and Maintenance Loan? Are you full time or part time? Do you have any children or dependents on your application? Thanks, Leah.
Original post by Leah SLC
Hi there. What was the last evidence you sent to us and when did you send this? Are you and undergraduate student applying for Tuition Fees and Maintenance Loan? Are you full time or part time? Do you have any children or dependents on your application? Thanks, Leah.

I send child benefit letter, my settlement status, birth act of my son how is the time frame now? And I applied for undergraduate and full time. 1 child
Original post by Agnes1231145
I send child benefit letter, my settlement status, birth act of my son how is the time frame now? And I applied for undergraduate and full time. 1 child

Thank you and when did you send this to us? Thanks, Jason
Original post by SFE Jason
Thank you and when did you send this to us? Thanks, Jason

3d ago
Hi Agnes. First, this is taking around 8 working days to be processed so we would need to allow more time. The request for this will stay on the account until the evidence is processed. Once processed if accepted and approved, you would receive a backdated payment up to 5 working days after this you do not have to wait until the next payment date. More timescale information can be found here;
SFE: Current application timescales - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Thanks, David

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending