The Student Room Group

MSc funding - OT

Hi, I am currently health and social care postgraduate student. I would like to develop my education with pre-registration post graduation course and my question is, is this course covered with student loan eg. tuition fee loan, maintenance loan and parent learning allowance or just tuition fee will be covered from SFE. Thank you!
Hi there. Can you confirm the full name of the new course and university? Will the new course be full time or part time? How many year will it be? When does the new course start? What is your previous study history? Thanks, Leah.
Hi, the course is MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-Registration) in Queen Margaret University, full time, 2 years course , online. The course will start September 2025. I am currently BA(HONS) HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE STUDENT and will take my undergraduation degree on April 2025 and want to start new one September 2025.
Original post by Dimitrinka1980
Hi, the course is MSc Occupational Therapy (Pre-Registration) in Queen Margaret University, full time, 2 years course , online. The course will start September 2025. I am currently BA(HONS) HEALTH AND SOCIAL CARE STUDENT and will take my undergraduation degree on April 2025 and want to start new one September 2025.

Thanks. Are you a UK national? How long have you been living in the UK? Thanks, Leah.
Original post by Leah SLC
Thanks. Are you a UK national? How long have you been living in the UK? Thanks, Leah.

Hi again . I am from Bulgaria but I have settled statute, I live in UK the last 7 years.
Hi again . I am from Bulgaria but I have settled statute, I live in UK the last 7 years.

Hi there,

Thanks - yes, this course is an exception, so you can apply for funding.

Just to let you know, Postgraduate Healthcare courses attract undergraduate funding, so you'll be entitled to the Tuition Fee and Maintenance Loans, plus any grants you're entitled to.

Thanks, Graeme
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,
Thanks - yes, this course is an exception, so you can apply for funding.
Just to let you know, Postgraduate Healthcare courses attract undergraduate funding, so you'll be entitled to the Tuition Fee and Maintenance Loans, plus any grants you're entitled to.
Thanks, Graeme

Thanks a lot! Have a good day!
Thanks a lot! Have a good day!

You're welcome - if you have any further questions feel free to ask.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending