The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Bede House at Roehampton University

Hi,

I've applied for accommodation at Bede House at Roehampton University, but I've read a few reviews online suggesting that the dorm is quite dirty. Since the bathroom facilities are shared with 28 other people, I'm concerned about the cleanliness. Could anyone who has stayed at Bede House share their experience? Are these concerns about the hygiene exaggerated? I'm really worried about the risk of illnesses like HPV due to poor conditions.

Thanks for your help!
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
I've applied for accommodation at Bede House at Roehampton University, but I've read a few reviews online suggesting that the dorm is quite dirty. Since the bathroom facilities are shared with 28 other people, I'm concerned about the cleanliness. Could anyone who has stayed at Bede House share their experience? Are these concerns about the hygiene exaggerated? I'm really worried about the risk of illnesses like HPV due to poor conditions.
Thanks for your help!

I don't go there, but for shared bathrooms it's usually recommended to get indoor shoes that can handle water (eg crocs) you can wear in there to avoid touching the bathroom floor after a shower. For all accommodation it depends on the people staying there, but usually yes there is some messiness in halls I'm afraid
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
Thanks for your help!

Hi,

In Bede the bathrooms are cleaned every weekday and the kitchens twice a week by our cleaning staff. We also have a 24/7 reporting system for any room or maintenance issues.

Katie- Roehampton Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending