The Student Room Group

Got my crush's number 2 days ago and no reply yet. What could be the reasons?

I am a 23 year old guy and I am currently having a crush on this girl who is within 21-23 age range and we go for the same institute but in different classrooms. I just graduated college 9 months ago and gonna pursue MBA now and going for classes. I have been having brief conversations with her and even complimented her twice and she even smiled and thanked me but 2 days ago I finally got her number in a very clever way. I was learning about Google Forms in my classes so I created one car related survey on Google Form and told her that its a part of an assignment so I need many responses so she agreed to fill the form too so I asked for her number so I can send it to her on Whatsapp and she gave me her number. But after I sent her the form, she didn't even read the whatsapp text. It still shows grey double ticks which means its delivered but not read by her as it didn't change to blue yet. She said she would fill it whenever she can but still she neither read my text nor replied but I am still keeping hopes. She is also very pretty almost model like whereas I am not that attractive especially in my glasses so idk whether she would like me back or not. But I just sent her the Google Form and just asked her to fill it so what can be the reason behind her not even seeing my text which is really simple? Should I still keep hope?
from the perspective of a girl, it could be, she has not seen your text, she forgot to fill it out or doesn't know your number, but try to remind her! good luck! ❤️ and yes keep lots of hope!
Reply 2
She's not interested in filling in a survey on cars, that's all. Don't overthink it.

If you want to ask her on a date, do so directly instead on pinning your hopes on her doing some homework.
Reply 3
She’s sussed your devious game and is doing her best not to give you any encouragement. I would not hold out hope, just let it go
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Stop being so negative. I will still keep hope and I like her. You are just a jealous person with no life. There is still hope you idiot.

Not negative, realistic. Delayed replies mean only one thing
Reply 5
Original post by Zarek
Not negative, realistic. Delayed replies mean only one thing

Shut up. I will still keep hope. I still talked with her in person and she was fine with it. She said she was sick so she couldn't fill it. Anyways I will ask her for a hug next week
Shut up. I will still keep hope. I still talked with her in person and she was fine with it. She said she was sick so she couldn't fill it. Anyways I will ask her for a hug next week

You''re going to ask someone you've only had brief conversations with, who you tricked into disclosing their number to you, for a hug?

Flawless plan. No notes.
Reply 7
Original post by Admit-One
You''re going to ask someone you've only had brief conversations with, who you tricked into disclosing their number to you, for a hug?
Flawless plan. No notes.

Whats wrong in a hug? I will just ask for a goodbye hug before going to home.
Whats wrong in a hug? I will just ask for a goodbye hug before going to home.

Hugging is fine. Lying about the reasons for the hug ain't.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending