The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL human sciences 2024 admissions

Has anyone who’s been accepted into UCL for human sciences, decided on accommodation yet?
Also does anyone know like how the human sciences section of campus is?
Original post by Persiss
Has anyone who’s been accepted into UCL for human sciences, decided on accommodation yet?
Also does anyone know like how the human sciences section of campus is?

Hi, and congratulations! My daughter has also been accepted for UCL Human Sciences, and firmed it as her first choice last week. She plans to apply for self-catered accommodations, as close to the main campus as possible, although we have had significant difficulty accessing the accommodations portal (the IT dept is working on that!). Have you made your decision for accommodations, and are you able to access the accommodations application?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by drclbishop
Hi, and congratulations! My daughter has also been accepted for UCL Human Sciences, and firmed it as her first choice last week. She plans to apply for self-catered accommodations, as close to the main campus as possible, although we have had significant difficulty accessing the accommodations portal (the IT dept is working on that!). Have you made your decision for accommodations, and are you able to access the accommodations application?

Yeah so I did my accommodations just before he IT issue thing happened.
I've applied for a catered single so hopefully it will be close to the uni. Cause I think there's only 2 options for catered buildings.
Original post by Persiss
Yeah so I did my accommodations just before he IT issue thing happened.
I've applied for a catered single so hopefully it will be close to the uni. Cause I think there's only 2 options for catered buildings.

Good, I'm glad you did it before the portal difficulties! Hoping my daughter's issue will be resolved soon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending