The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Loughborough uni accommodation

Hi, so I have a conditional offer with Loughborough uni for graphic design and I have accepted the offer as my firm choice. How do I start the application for accommodation because they’re saying I need to register but they say I’m not eligible yet. How do I look at their accommodations??
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, so I have a conditional offer with Loughborough uni for graphic design and I have accepted the offer as my firm choice. How do I start the application for accommodation because they’re saying I need to register but they say I’m not eligible yet. How do I look at their accommodations??

You can't register to book accommodation until the time slot for your particular course opens. This is explained here. (The time slots aren't even published until the end of July, so you're a tad early!)

Prior to that, you can browse the accomodation they have here.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Original post by DataVenia
You can't register to book accommodation until the time slot for your particular course opens. This is explained here. (The time slots aren't even published until the end of July, so you're a tad early!)

Thank u so much 👍👍
Original post by DataVenia

Thank u so much, this was helpful 👍👍

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending