The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Uel starting sept 24!

Heyy!

I'm hoping to attend the University of East London in September for the undergraduate Primary Education degree with QTS. I'm really just looking for other people who have applied to UEL for this course. I'm sure we are all in the same boat, heading to university, not knowing anyone, and I would love to meet others who are going to be in the same cohort as me before actually starting!
Original post by Anonymous
Heyy!
I'm hoping to attend the University of East London in September for the undergraduate Primary Education degree with QTS. I'm really just looking for other people who have applied to UEL for this course. I'm sure we are all in the same boat, heading to university, not knowing anyone, and I would love to meet others who are going to be in the same cohort as me before actually starting!

Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

UEL offers BA Primary Education with QTS and applications can be made using the following website: https://uel.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/ba-hons-primary-education-qts

UEL holds Open Events for prospective students. This would be a great opportunity for you to speak to current students, Academics and also have a campus tour. It can be booked online using the following link:
Undergraduate Open Days | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

You can also speak to Student Ambassadors studying your course. They can be reached using the following website:
Chat to our students | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

For further information, please feel free to contact Applicant Engagement via telephone on 0208 223 3333.

-Anisha
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending