The Student Room Group

Student finance paper form

I’ve been trying to fill in the online form for student finance but there has been an issue for about 3 weeks now, and it’s the same for all my friends. I have been advised to fill out the paper form instead but it’s 58 pages long altogether and I don’t need all of the sections but I don’t know if I need to print out the whole form to send for them to process it. Does anyone know if all the pages are necessary?
Original post by alice_hb
I’ve been trying to fill in the online form for student finance but there has been an issue for about 3 weeks now, and it’s the same for all my friends. I have been advised to fill out the paper form instead but it’s 58 pages long altogether and I don’t need all of the sections but I don’t know if I need to print out the whole form to send for them to process it. Does anyone know if all the pages are necessary?

Hi Alice. We would ask that you send us the application form in full to ensure we have all of the information required. Any parts that do not apply to yourself you do not have to complete but we would ask for the full form. Thanks, David

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending