The Student Room Group

How should I revise

I have 5 exams with a few of them in 2 weeks for uni . How can I revise without taking notes and no notes
If you have access to past papers, do them. If not, do exam style questions over and over.

I have always found that doing exam questions is the best way to prepare for exams.
Reply 2
We don’t have last papers
Original post by Adz57878
I have 5 exams with a few of them in 2 weeks for uni . How can I revise without taking notes and no notes

Hi there,

I think it's important to acknowledge that you'll need to do some level of writing/resource creating to aid you with studying - it's very hard to do everything from memory!

What I used to do, and what I would encourage you to do, is make a revision timetable which will get you in better habits for revising. Maybe spend 10-15 minutes on each of your subjects just reviewing what you did that day (having a quick read of the content). The more you revisit things the better they sit in your memory. You also don't need to revise for hours and hours, it's better that the revision is impactful and meaningful rather than long and tasking.

You can always talk with your teachers about getting extra work as well if you feel that would help you more. Past paper practise is always very helpful and your teachers will have the best information about this so it would be worth asking them.

Best of luck with all your studies and I hope some of these pointers help.

Ethan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending