The Student Room Group

Student finance and NHS LSF

Can I apply for both student finance and NHS LSF at the same time or does my application for student finance have to be approved before applying to the LSF?

Also, on the LSF is says I should be undertaking a pre-registration healthccare programme that I'd eligible for the supplementary allowances from the NHS LSF: what does this mean??
Original post by kathryng1
Can I apply for both student finance and NHS LSF at the same time or does my application for student finance have to be approved before applying to the LSF?
Also, on the LSF is says I should be undertaking a pre-registration healthccare programme that I'd eligible for the supplementary allowances from the NHS LSF: what does this mean??

Hi there. We cannot answer when you can apply for the NHS LSF from here I would advise contacting them directly to check this as they made need information from your application. With your second question, this means that you are only eligible for this if you are undertaking a pre-registration health course, again, I would advise speaking to them directly about this. Thanks, David

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending