The Student Room Group

Online work experience please!

I am interested in doing psychology or criminology work experience, probably online. Are there any online courses people know of that could go towards my experience and personal statement? Thanks :smile:
I have seen this site be praised over the internet
Maybe you might be interested in this site
They provide experience for a wide variety of industries

https://www.springpod.com/virtual-work-experience
I hope this helps:smile:))
Also, check out Forage
Original post by avawetherall
I am interested in doing psychology or criminology work experience, probably online. Are there any online courses people know of that could go towards my experience and personal statement? Thanks :smile:

Why not volunteer with a call centre or text service for those in crisis, some of these are online like Shout for example, and they have you go through training (again online) before you actually start talking with Texters. Its really good in psychology to show resilience especially when dealing with difficult and upsetting conversations and working with a charity like this would help demonstrate that skill (as well as showcase you have completed training to their standard)
Original post by Fifipencil11
I have seen this site be praised over the internet
Maybe you might be interested in this site
They provide experience for a wide variety of industries
https://www.springpod.com/virtual-work-experience
I hope this helps:smile:))

Thank you, I just signed up for this :smile:
Original post by Autumn223
Why not volunteer with a call centre or text service for those in crisis, some of these are online like Shout for example, and they have you go through training (again online) before you actually start talking with Texters. Its really good in psychology to show resilience especially when dealing with difficult and upsetting conversations and working with a charity like this would help demonstrate that skill (as well as showcase you have completed training to their standard)

I’m not sure if this would be available because I am in college, do you have to be over 18? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending