The Student Room Group

Higher Physics Theory

as of now im doing higher physics and i really struggle with explanation questions mostly in the ODU topic and Electricity. I feel fine when doing normal equations and answering definition questions but when asked about what will happen i normally stuggle so i really need help my exam is next week and im really worried.
write the equation, and put numbers in to show
Original post by username7888788
write the equation, and put numbers in to show

so are you saying to make my own numbers and putting them into an equation and then explaining that. thats actully really helpful thanks sm
Hey!
I usually get stuck on these types of questions but I look at my relationship sheet to see if I can try explaining it from there e.g V=IR if voltage increases so does current and you can rearrange to your preference or what it's asking you in the question. Hope that helps and also if it's like a fraction e.g I=V/R current increases so does voltage or if current decreases so does voltage etc... 😁
Original post by Grizz_lee_bear06
so are you saying to make my own numbers and putting them into an equation and then explaining that. thats actully really helpful thanks sm

yes thats what i do. no problem
Reply 5
Original post by Grizz_lee_bear06
as of now im doing higher physics and i really struggle with explanation questions mostly in the ODU topic and Electricity. I feel fine when doing normal equations and answering definition questions but when asked about what will happen i normally stuggle so i really need help my exam is next week and im really worried.

also stressed about the exam soon but my best tip for you is to definitely create flashcards, even on your phone using something like ankii. If you memorise enough definitions you should be good to go but if you understand the theory using your knowledge of physics questions will be more easy to understand :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending