The Student Room Group

aqa a-level english language cla - only learn one?

hey guys - do we have to know both spoken and written acquisition or can we just learn one? my teacher's only gone through spoken and i dont want to be caught out :smile:
Original post by cd3
hey guys - do we have to know both spoken and written acquisition or can we just learn one? my teacher's only gone through spoken and i dont want to be caught out :smile:

Hi, my teacher only went through spoken language too, although he told my class that we do not necessarily have to learn about written language in addition to this. In the exam, we have a choice between answering the spoken language question or the written language question. Since you have studied spoken language, you would be in a good position to answer the spoken language question.

Hope this helps! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by natalier23
Hi, my teacher only went through spoken language too, although he told my class that we do not necessarily have to learn about written language in addition to this. In the exam, we have a choice between answering the spoken language question or the written language question. Since you have studied spoken language, you would be in a good position to answer the spoken language question.
Hope this helps! :smile:

ah okay thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending