The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Edinburgh Law offers

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else had been rejected by Edinburgh even though they met all the requirements, as I got 5 As, did work experience in various places, and have done extra sqa courses, as well as many extra curriculars, and am just really confused what else I could have done to get an offer.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else had been rejected by Edinburgh even though they met all the requirements, as I got 5 As, did work experience in various places, and have done extra sqa courses, as well as many extra curriculars, and am just really confused what else I could have done to get an offer.

Hey, I am in the exact same position; got rejected with 5As, additional uni-run workshops and events, work experience etc. I genuinely think that they got far too many applicants and it was a case of whoever was 'lucky' enough to be accepted. But it really is not the end of the world. Although Edinburgh was my first choice, I am thankful to have gotten unconditional from four other amazing universities!
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending