The Student Room Group

GYG- Sammi's version (year 12)- help a girly

I seen quite a few of these and they look quite fun.
I'm Sammi in year 12 studying business, computer science, physics and As maths. For the most part I enjoy my subjects and the whole sixth form experience- but having moved schools and doing a subject i didnt do at gcse (cs) I have found it difficult to settle in.

I'm struggling with computer science- i just dont know how to revise for it ( i have bought the smart revise cards, i make notes, i use the question tracking and i try to do questions) but nothing seems to be helping especially as this is what i want to go in to. If someone can help i would be sooo grateful.

Also if someone can share what they do do revise/ study for physics- that would also help.

Any help would be much appreciated
Reply 1
Original post by studyingsam
I seen quite a few of these and they look quite fun.
I'm Sammi in year 12 studying business, computer science, physics and As maths. For the most part I enjoy my subjects and the whole sixth form experience- but having moved schools and doing a subject i didnt do at gcse (cs) I have found it difficult to settle in.
I'm struggling with computer science- i just dont know how to revise for it ( i have bought the smart revise cards, i make notes, i use the question tracking and i try to do questions) but nothing seems to be helping especially as this is what i want to go in to. If someone can help i would be sooo grateful.
Also if someone can share what they do do revise/ study for physics- that would also help.
Any help would be much appreciated

Also can someone help me out share ways in which they prepared for the year 12 mocks and what i can to the exam boards are Aqa for cs and business and OCR A for physics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending