The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

undergrad student accommodation late search

Hi!

I'm not sure if anyone will reply but I'm an undergrad student and I need to find a postgrad accommodation I'm not sure where to find the one i like. they are filling fast, and I'm getting anxious because my current flatmates have found their accommodation for next year and it's just me stuck and not liking the prices, what's not covered or how far it is. I don't have any friends I would want to live with so I'm looking for an en-suite.

any tips or websites I can look for UoB accommodation? (btw the UoB
for second year application closed and I didn't know)

Thanks :smile: any tips helps for 3rd year and stuff (oh also one more thing..should I go for 45 weeks or 51 weeks I'm not sure which is better)
Original post by Anonymous
Hi!
I'm not sure if anyone will reply but I'm an undergrad student and I need to find a postgrad accommodation I'm not sure where to find the one i like. they are filling fast, and I'm getting anxious because my current flatmates have found their accommodation for next year and it's just me stuck and not liking the prices, what's not covered or how far it is. I don't have any friends I would want to live with so I'm looking for an en-suite.
any tips or websites I can look for UoB accommodation? (btw the UoB
for second year application closed and I didn't know)
Thanks :smile: any tips helps for 3rd year and stuff (oh also one more thing..should I go for 45 weeks or 51 weeks I'm not sure which is better)

Hiya! I have 2 accommodations that I can show you. Both are ensuite. Have great transport links especially the UOB and both are all bills included.

1st, is 185 per week for 45 weeks with an en-suite and a shared kitchen with 6 other people and the tenancy starts in September of 2024 till July 2025. it’s spacious, close to the town centre, close to popular attractions too. It’s also a private accommodation so you’ll be with lots of other 3rd year or Masters students who are looking for some quiet away from the rowdiness of other earlier student

2nd is an en-suite short term stay for now if you are interested but it’s available from May till June. It costs 159 per week and it has 4 other roommates for a shared kitchen who are very clean and is even closer to city centre, so if you want to trvael to UOB from there with a place that’s cheaper to stay in during the summer you can.

Please let me know ASAP
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by Amaluhlinda
Hiya! I have 2 accommodations that I can show you. Both are ensuite. Have great transport links especially the UOB and both are all bills included.
1st, is 185 per week for 45 weeks with an en-suite and a shared kitchen with 6 other people and the tenancy starts in September of 2024 till July 2025. it’s spacious, close to the town centre, close to popular attractions too. It’s also a private accommodation so you’ll be with lots of other 3rd year or Masters students who are looking for some quiet away from the rowdiness of other earlier student
2nd is an en-suite short term stay for now if you are interested but it’s available from May till June. It costs 159 per week and it has 4 other roommates for a shared kitchen who are very clean and is even closer to city centre, so if you want to trvael to UOB from there with a place that’s cheaper to stay in during the summer you can.
Please let me know ASAP

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me fairly quickly. I'm interested in the 185 pw one although how far is it from campus is one of my main concerns...is it an hour away? It would be helpful if you could provide more information if possible

Thanks! 🙂
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
Thank you for getting back to me fairly quickly. I'm interested in the 185 pw one although how far is it from campus is one of my main concerns...is it an hour away? It would be helpful if you could provide more information if possible
Thanks! 🙂

It’s in 5 ways the post code is b15 1NR
Reply 4
Original post by Amaluhlinda
It’s in 5 ways the post code is b15 1NR
Thank you for the information, I will check it out 🙂
Yep, and if you feel like going for it please let me know asap, I’m trying to find a replacement for the tenancy I have for September

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending