The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

How is Exeter Uni for Bsc Finance?

I recently received an offer from Exeter Uni for Finance, but I've heard a lot of negative things about the people at the uni and how they are not the nicest, and that the area isn't the greatest either.
However, b/c the uni is Top 10 in the country and the course seems good I'm still considering the uni, so wanted to get feedback from anyone who's done Finance at Exeter or is currently studying at Exeter right now how your experience was, in terms of the Finance course and general uni life.
Hi Ananya_12,

Thank you for your question! While I don’t study finance, I can point you in the direction of someone who does.

https://www.exeter.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/courses/accounting/finance/

If you follow this link, there should be a little circle with the image of a current student. If you have any questions about the course, they will be happy to help.

In terms of student life, I’ve loved my time at Exeter. I’m currently on my year abroad and I am very excited to return back. There is a wealth of shops, bars, coffee shops etc. to explore and mostly in close vicinity to the university and the accommodations. Exeter is also a very green city, with spaces such as the Cathedral, the Quay, and parks that make a great place to sit and relax with friends. This isn’t including the green spaces on campus either!

We have many societies to join, ranging from sports to volunteering, and many run taster sessions during Fresher’s Week so you can try new things out. The Student’s Guild run events that are a great way to meet new people and try new things also.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!

Jen,

University of Exeter student ambassador
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending