The Student Room Group

bristol law entry 2024

hey!
I’m still waiting to hear back from Bristol law after being put on hold in February.
I applied in early December with A* A* A A, and a 27 LNAT!
is anyone else in the same position? I just want to knowwwww!!
Original post by freyabeth444
hey!
I’m still waiting to hear back from Bristol law after being put on hold in February.
I applied in early December with A* A* A A, and a 27 LNAT!
is anyone else in the same position? I just want to knowwwww!!

same
A*A*A with a 28 LNAT
SO ANNOYING
Original post by cat101010
same
a*a*a with a 28 lnat
so annoying

its so frustrating right???
Me too! I applied in November, with predicted AAA and a 23 LNAT. Although, initially they did reject me since my application wasn’t flagged on their system as contextual, so they re-instated it in December. I was considering emailing them to find out whether they have a date they end to send offers by.
Also still on hold!! 3A*s & 25 LNAT (🥲) all I keep seeing are rejections/ alternative courses and it’s FREAKING ME OUTTTTTT
Reply 5
Original post by user111788
Also still on hold!! 3A*s & 25 LNAT (🥲) all I keep seeing are rejections/ alternative courses and it’s FREAKING ME OUTTTTTT

Hi! I applied in January for contextual with predicted A*AA and 32 LNAT and bristol was the last uni to give me an offer. I'd say dont stress too much, most of my friends still haven't gotten offers yet
Original post by freyabeth444
its so frustrating right???

I'm still waiting and I don't think ill accept it so I might withdraw so I can apply for accommodation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending