The Student Room Group

OCR A Level Law 2024 Predictions

hey guys i have made a list for the past questions on every exam for paper 1 and 2 for ocr a level law i haven't made contract yet but i will do it soon im gonna need some help if some people can find some of the questions or topics the question would on this year!
Evaluation Past Questions:
2023-P1 Consent, P2 Vicarious Liability
2022-P1 Self-Defence P2 Occupiers Liability
2021- P1 - Duress by threats P2 Negligence

Section B Paper 1:
2023- Theft and Duress by threats and Unlawful Act Manslaughter with Burglary - Non-fatals offences with Intoxication ( as a defence)
2022- Robbery and Mens Rea - Murder with Diminished Responsibility and Attempted Theft
2021 - Non- fatals offences and Murder - Burglary and Robbery and Gross Negligence Manslaughter
2020- Non fatals offences and attempts / defence of voluntary manslaughter and unlawful act manslaughter

Section B Paper 2:
2023- Rylands and Fletcher and Negligence / Occupiers Liability and Private Nuisance
2022- Negligence and Occupiers Liability / Private Nuisance and Vicarious Liability
2021-Vicarious Liability and Occupiers Liability / Private Nuisance and Rylands and Fletcher
2020- Vicarious Liability and Negligence / Occupiers Liability and Rylands and Fletcher

Section A Paper 1:
2023- Employment Tribunals and Judicial Independence
2022- Pre-trial procedure and role of judges and juries
2021- Training of Solicitor ( Legal Profession) and ADR and Appeal Cases
2020- Role of Judges and civil legal advice and government funding of civil cases

Section A Paper 2:
2023- Literal Rule and EU Law / Delegated Legislation
2022- Delegated Legislation and Mischief Rule
2021- Statutory Interpretation(purposive approach) and Legislative Process
2020 - Parliamentary law making and judicial precedent
Reply 1
hey do you have any predictions for the essay questions ?
Reply 2
Original post by avdlnx
hey do you have any predictions for the essay questions ?

I’m thinking for p1 it’s intoxication and for p2 it’s gonna be negligence
2023 was et and judicial independence for section A question 1 , what about the evaluation?
Reply 4
Original post by Wiktoriafracz
2023 was et and judicial independence for section A question 1 , what about the evaluation?

it was consent
Original post by mauufey
it was consent

I mean Section A evaluation not B
Reply 6
I mean Section A evaluation not B

there is no section a eva for ocr
Reply 7
Original post by mauufey
I’m thinking for p1 it’s intoxication and for p2 it’s gonna be negligence

P1 I’m thinking NFO’s
Original post by mauufey
there is no section a eva for ocr

There is an 8 and a 12 marker??
Reply 9
There is an 8 and a 12 marker??

Not evaluation though
Reply 10
Original post by Jackw8
Not evaluation though
the 12 marker is AO3 😭
Reply 11
Original post by avdlnx
the 12 marker is AO3 😭

Probably juries then
Original post by mauufey
hey guys i have made a list for the past questions on every exam for paper 1 and 2 for ocr a level law i haven't made contract yet but i will do it soon im gonna need some help if some people can find some of the questions or topics the question would on this year!
Evaluation Past Questions:
2023-P1 Consent, P2 Vicarious Liability
2022-P1 Self-Defence P2 Occupiers Liability
2021- P1 - Duress by threats P2 Negligence
Section B Paper 1:
2023- Theft and Duress by threats and Unlawful Act Manslaughter with Burglary - Non-fatals offences with Intoxication ( as a defence)
2022- Robbery and Mens Rea - Murder with Diminished Responsibility and Attempted Theft
2021 - Non- fatals offences and Murder - Burglary and Robbery and Gross Negligence Manslaughter
2020- Non fatals offences and attempts / defence of voluntary manslaughter and unlawful act manslaughter
Section B Paper 2:
2023- Rylands and Fletcher and Negligence / Occupiers Liability and Private Nuisance
2022- Negligence and Occupiers Liability / Private Nuisance and Vicarious Liability
2021-Vicarious Liability and Occupiers Liability / Private Nuisance and Rylands and Fletcher
2020- Vicarious Liability and Negligence / Occupiers Liability and Rylands and Fletcher
Section A Paper 1:
2023- Employment Tribunals and Judicial Independence
2022- Pre-trial procedure and role of judges and juries
2021- Training of Solicitor ( Legal Profession) and ADR and Appeal Cases
2020- Role of Judges and civil legal advice and government funding of civil cases
Section A Paper 2:
2023- Literal Rule and EU Law / Delegated Legislation
2022- Delegated Legislation and Mischief Rule
2021- Statutory Interpretation(purposive approach) and Legislative Process
2020 - Parliamentary law making and judicial precedent

what problem questions / evaluation question are likely for Tort questions on paper 2

Quick Reply

Latest