The Student Room Group

RCSI Bahrain 2024

Hii, anyone planning to go to RCSI Bahrain in September 2024? Would love to connect :smile:

Scroll to see replies

hii yes, which program are you in?
Reply 2
Original post by janaeldewery
hii yes, which program are you in?

Medicine - 6 year program! What about you?
Original post by amberr101
Medicine - 6 year program! What about you?

same!!
Hii, anyone planning to go to RCSI Bahrain in September 2024? Would love to connect :smile:

Hi! I applied few days before deadline, and my application got validated a week ago. How long does it take to hear back for your interview typically? Also if you don't mind me asking what were your grades? I am aiming for the 5 year program.
Reply 5
Original post by Ayeshahasan250
Hi! I applied few days before deadline, and my application got validated a week ago. How long does it take to hear back for your interview typically? Also if you don't mind me asking what were your grades? I am aiming for the 5 year program.

Hey. I heard back regarding the interview about 15 days after my application was validated. I applied with AAB predicted grades.
Hey. I heard back regarding the interview about 15 days after my application was validated. I applied with AAB predicted grades.

What were your subjects? I have (A in arts, A in Biology, A in AS psychology and B in Chemistry) I applied with Predicted A* in my Psychology A-level. Did they give you a reason as to why you didn't get into the 5 year program? Since requirements show ABB for eligibility into 5 year program. Also what extra curriculars did you mention? I really appreciate the response btw! Lastly how long did it take after interview to get your offer?
Reply 7

Hi same here x
I’m in the 5 year programme, anyone else?
Reply 8
Are there any international students and if yes where are you guys coming from?
Reply 9
What were your subjects? I have (A in arts, A in Biology, A in AS psychology and B in Chemistry) I applied with Predicted A* in my Psychology A-level. Did they give you a reason as to why you didn't get into the 5 year program? Since requirements show ABB for eligibility into 5 year program. Also what extra curriculars did you mention? I really appreciate the response btw! Lastly how long did it take after interview to get your offer?

I knew I was getting into the 6 year program because I have 2 out of the three required A-level subjects. I have a lot of extra curriculars but the main one is volunteering in a medical center which I wrote a lot about in my personal statement. I had my interview towards the end of Feb and got the acceptance email on 4 April.
Reply 10
Original post by Labbasi5
Are there any international students and if yes where are you guys coming from?

I’m an international student :smile: I currently live in Qatar. What about you?
Hi same here x
I’m in the 5 year programme, anyone else?

Hey! I'm applying from Dubai. I have a couple of questions if you don't mind? Firstly when did you apply and when did you get your results? Also what were the grades you applied with and extra curriculars? How did the interview go? Also how many days did you have to wait to hear back for interview date?
I knew I was getting into the 6 year program because I have 2 out of the three required A-level subjects. I have a lot of extra curriculars but the main one is volunteering in a medical center which I wrote a lot about in my personal statement. I had my interview towards the end of Feb and got the acceptance email on 4 April.

Oh alright! Congrats on the offer btw. Where are you applying from?
I’m an international student :smile: I currently live in Qatar. What about you?

I'm from the UK however my family recently moved to Saudi
Hey! I'm applying from Dubai. I have a couple of questions if you don't mind? Firstly when did you apply and when did you get your results? Also what were the grades you applied with and extra curriculars? How did the interview go? Also how many days did you have to wait to hear back for interview date?

Ofc x
I applied in March I think. I received an offer only a week or 2 ago x
I applied with AAA in bio chem and maths. Extra curricular were not much but a few work experiences. The interview was good it's quite informal as they do mention. I heard back 2 to 3 weeks after the interview.
Oh alright! I applied like few days before the deadline around 29th. I'm waiting back for the interview date. Little nervous as I heard the 5 year program is quite competitive this year.
Reply 16
Oh alright! Congrats on the offer btw. Where are you applying from?

Thanks! I’m applying from qatar
Oh alright! I applied like few days before the deadline around 29th. I'm waiting back for the interview date. Little nervous as I heard the 5 year program is quite competitive this year.

Oh really, do you know people who go there and what their experience is like because I have no idea what it'll be like 😭
In sha Allah it all goes well for you xx
Thanks! I’m applying from qatar

I've heard the universities in Qatar are really good as well, if you don't mind can I ask what made you choose RCSI?
Reply 19
I've heard the universities in Qatar are really good as well, if you don't mind can I ask what made you choose RCSI?

Well there are only two universities in Qatar that have medicine, one is Qatar University which rarely accepts non-Qataris to study medicine, the other is Weill Cornell which is really competitive and expensive. So if you want to study medicine you’ll have to most likely go abroad

Quick Reply

Latest