The Student Room Group

Revison

this is pretty embarrassing but ive got my mocks soon and i still dont know how to revise. chemistry is my worst subject and idk how to approach it. also any good apps or anything which helps with actually getting on with revision because i make a plan and look at the spec but after that im lost with what to do and procrastinate. sorry for the long essay but yeah any suggestions will be helpful
Reply 1
Original post by moonluvr
this is pretty embarrassing but ive got my mocks soon and i still dont know how to revise. chemistry is my worst subject and idk how to approach it. also any good apps or anything which helps with actually getting on with revision because i make a plan and look at the spec but after that im lost with what to do and procrastinate. sorry for the long essay but yeah any suggestions will be helpful

break up ur revision into 3 groups. first recall, then acknowledge then apply. so to recall go over notes and use the blurting method and write anything u know abut the lesson/topic. then acknowledge. do u understand any of it or just memorised. if not i recommend cognito. it is super helpful with the grahics. then apply. do plenty of past paper quetions and time urself with a minute per mark. this is helpful especially with chemistry. baisically memorise the answers for the types of quetions because you will get similiar questions with very similiar mark schemes.
Reply 2
Original post by safz123
break up ur revision into 3 groups. first recall, then acknowledge then apply. so to recall go over notes and use the blurting method and write anything u know abut the lesson/topic. then acknowledge. do u understand any of it or just memorised. if not i recommend cognito. it is super helpful with the grahics. then apply. do plenty of past paper quetions and time urself with a minute per mark. this is helpful especially with chemistry. baisically memorise the answers for the types of quetions because you will get similiar questions with very similiar mark schemes.

thank you sm thats actually rlly helpful :smile:
Reply 3
thank you sm thats actually rlly helpful :smile:

its ok
ur welcome
if u need more help u can emial me on [email protected]
Reply 4
Original post by safz123
its ok
ur welcome
if u need more help u can emial me on [email protected]

tysm thats rlly sweet of u but just be careful abt putting ur email on here incase some random ppl see yk there could be sacmmers and stuff
Reply 5
tysm thats rlly sweet of u but just be careful abt putting ur email on here incase some random ppl see yk there could be sacmmers and stuff

its an email that i only use for other ppl to email to help. i only rlly use for tsr.
thx for the concern

Quick Reply

Latest