The Student Room Group

Engineering

I have offers at Nottingham and St Marys for engineering but not sure which one to choose. I live in London and have done all my life but undecided and could do with some support with helping me to decide
Thanks for any answers would be welcome - got to choose next week.
Original post by HvHARTS
I have offers at Nottingham and St Marys for engineering but not sure which one to choose. I live in London and have done all my life but undecided and could do with some support with helping me to decide

What field of engineering? İ have got an offer for Mech Eng at Nottingham too
Original post by HvHARTS

I can honestly say ive never (knowingly) met an engineer in research or industry who went to St Mary’s, and on that basis I would recommend avoiding that university.

Nottingham is a great university (although im biased as a graduate of that institution), and certainly recommend it. If you want to study in London & do engineering: Imperial is an excellent place to go.
Reply 3
Original post by lucybradford5656
What field of engineering? İ have got an offer for Mech Eng at Nottingham too

civil engineering
Reply 4
Original post by mnot
I can honestly say ive never (knowingly) met an engineer in research or industry who went to St Mary’s, and on that basis I would recommend avoiding that university.
Nottingham is a great university (although im biased as a graduate of that institution), and certainly recommend it. If you want to study in London & do engineering: Imperial is an excellent place to go.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest