The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Politics 2024 decisions

I applied for BSc Politics at LSE before the Oxbridge deadline. I received all of my other offers and I am still waiting for a decision. does anyone have the same issue?

I have predicted A*A*A and I ahcived one A* last year and an A in EPQ. I got all As for AS. I also got A*AAAA7BB6 at GCSEs.

let me know what grades you applied with. i am really scared that my GCSEs are not enough.
I applied before the oxbridge deadline and received my offer yesterday for the same course. I was unfortunately rejected by Cambridge for HSPS but I’ve firmed LSE now :smile:
So my stats are:
3A*s plus A* in EPQ (all predicted) and 999888887 at GCSEs (7 in Latin)
Hang tight, you will hear back!! I know many others in the same position so you’re not alone, good luck!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by user123584903
I applied for BSc Politics at LSE before the Oxbridge deadline. I received all of my other offers and I am still waiting for a decision. does anyone have the same issue?
I have predicted A*A*A and I ahcived one A* last year and an A in EPQ. I got all As for AS. I also got A*AAAA7BB6 at GCSEs.
let me know what grades you applied with. i am really scared that my GCSEs are not enough.

Hey girl I got a 6 in GCSE maths and still got an offer last week so I wouldn’t worry! They still have offers to give out.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey girl I got a 6 in GCSE maths and still got an offer last week so I wouldn’t worry! They still have offers to give out.

Oh im so glad. Thank you and congrats!!!
Still waiting for the same subject. Did my GCSE's during Covid with mitigating circumstances (severe health anxiety and all that) and feel as though I'm going insane. Can they just reject me already - 7 months is too long!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending