The Student Room Group

Super/extra curriculars help!!!

Anyone who’s applied to uni, can anyone recommend any super/extracurriculars to do in year 12 (I’m thinking of doing psychology at uni :smile: ) ? I’ve been so stressed over it over the past week as I feel like it’s too late and I don’t have much.
Reply 1
Original post by wayuqii
Anyone who’s applied to uni, can anyone recommend any super/extracurriculars to do in year 12 (I’m thinking of doing psychology at uni :smile: ) ? I’ve been so stressed over it over the past week as I feel like it’s too late and I don’t have much.

do thing like visiting certain libraries and museum and that helped you to pick out your course for uni
Extra reading or seminars etc are the sort of thing you can mention on your PS :smile:
Original post by wayuqii

Doing any volunteering experiences where you are offering a helping or supportive role could be helpful 🙂 If your local hospital offers volunteering or work experience weeks thats great, otherwise possibly searching for roles where you take on a supportive role.

Online MOOCs (massive online open courses) are quite good as well. There are a couple interesting topics in Psychology that are available to learn about for free :smile:

~ Fatiha, Cardiff University Student Rep
(edited 1 month ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending